Advisory Board – continuous focus on mission and values
The Unomedical Infusion Devices Advisory Board is an international network of diabetes experts. They work together with Unomedical on a regular basis and share their knowledge, experience and advice. Our Advisory Board is a powerful management tool that enables us to realize our goal of delivering innovative solutions that maximize the daily management of pump therapy and diabetes.
The Advisory Board meets annually to share ideas and discuss concerns. In addition, regular contact and meetings throughout the year enable us to stay on top of the latest developments while providing Management with valuable tools.
The members are:
- Andreas Pfützner, MD, Professor, Institute for Clinical Research and
- Ragnar Hanas, MD, Ph.D., Department of Pediatrics, Uddevalla Hospital,
- Bruce Bode, MD, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- Bruce Buckingham, MD, Stanford Medical Center, Stanford,
- William Tamborlane, MD, Professor, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, U.S.
- Thomas Danne, MD, Professor, Abt. Diabetologie, Endokrinologie, Kinderkrankenhaus auf der Bult, Hannover, Germany